[Gpdd] [RESCUE] My 3 Silly Senior Sows Still need a home,

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 13 00:04:13 EST 2005

The Spinster Sows of the Penny Giggles still are still needing homes, If any
of you are interested.please let me know,
we are living in Northern Oregon. Howz about a piggy train?
My time with them is becoming short, the people that are buying my house
won't let me stay on too long.

Danielle is a TSW silkie and her cage mate is FeeBeep She is a silkie tto,
light brown on her head and shilders and red on her back half..  Pinkky is
living alone right now cause she is hard on cagemates (except boys).  Squirt
is an American satin agouti and white baby boar and his sister is Rocky,
Wild Wooly Willy's baby wife.  She is an agouti and redish brown American,
sweet to everyone.  Then there is Willy, if things go the way they are going
I will need to find him a home too.  My heart is totally broken
best regards and parsley to all

Sandy and the Penny Giggles