[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] re: Bridge-Spike

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Thu Jan 13 06:06:57 EST 2005

Donna,

We are so sad to hear about Spike.  All piggies are special on the digest
and we mourn their passing.  But the ones we "know"...it's even harder.  You
did the right thing for him by not letting him suffer any more.  And you
gave him all the love a slave could give in his final days-he knew he was a
special pig.  Your other 3 will mourn with you and you all should take the
time to do that.  And then let Tom, Huck and G.I. Joe know they too are
special pigs and give them some extra loving and romaine!

Consider yourself hugged from me and my 3 piggies.  We too will miss Spike.

Lisa, Fuzzy, Zoe and Oz