[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: More Valentine Pigs, please!

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 13 15:40:28 EST 2005

Please add the ever-growing roster of the Okie Piggies to the list of Valentine piggies.
Snowy is working on a nice red heart at this moment (hopefully we'll get it mailed before
she eats it!).  We were unable to get signed up in time for the Secret Santa, but are
all eggcited about the Valentines!
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie
Hotshot & Buzzz

(for the record, we agree that we also have serious matters to attend to,
but our little guys also deserve to have some fun - wheeks to those willing to volunteer!)