[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Spike

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jan 13 22:58:19 EST 2005

Donna, Tom, Huck, and G.I. Joe, we are very sad to read that Spike has
traveled to the Bridge.  We understand your shock over his quick passing,
and our hearts go out to you.  It doesn't sound as though he got into
anything on the floor; his difficulties surely must have stemmed from his
possible renal failure.  We are so sorry that the vet who was available at
first was not familiar with piggies.  It was so poignant to hear of how
brave Spike was as you cuddled and comforted him.  Please know that you did
all your best for him and made the right decision in ending his
suffering.  He was lucky to be part of your family, and we know he enjoyed
all of his time with you.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed