[Gpdd] Subject--Rescue:3 silly senior sows

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Fri Jan 14 11:51:27 EST 2005

Hi all,
I am so sad for Sandra and worried about her beloved piggies. I would take all of them and give them wonderful homes if only I wasnt all the way across the country in Mississippi.  Come on, folks, surely someone in the area can take the sweeties in and give them the happy golden years they deserve!  Wasnt there talk about the piggie shelter in Colorado being able to take them and find good homes? I know thats a long way, too, but surely there is an answer to this.
If someone can organize a piggie train to loving homes I will gladly help out on gas and expenses since I am too far away to drive.  Sandra, please e-mail me if I can help!

Leila (Mom to Koko, Jojo, Elvis, Bryn, and Patch, and sweet PJ at the Bridge)