[Gpdd] MISC: Uineas at Misty's wedding

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 14 12:23:29 EST 2005

I agree that if you do include them in the wedding, they will need a separate reception.  OR you may just want to have a special "quiet room" at the reception and leave them out of the wedding.  That will make them part of the festivities but not put them in the middle of the action.

Instead of having flower girls and ring bearer, you could have pig bearers!  They could carry the Uineas down the aisle in cavy cosies or some such and hold them during the wedding.  I love the wagon idea, too.

Best wishes on your engagement and for wanting the Uineas in your wedding.

Jan
Mom to Tribble and Lokai (who are now jealous and want me to find a beau.)