[Gpdd] Misc: Rodeo Bud

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 13:41:48 EST 2005

Ha ha - Alge!
I don't know which I enjoyed reading more - the tale of Rodeo Bud going
to the storm shelter, or your reply!  That's what's so great about this gpdd!
If  someone had taken ONE horse to that shelter it would have been very
crowded, trust me!!!   Thinking back on that, if faced with that when I was
rodeoing, I imagine I would have stayed behind with the horses.  Fortunately
we never encountered that, but it's a wonder, here in Oklahoma!
Maybe you remember our post (sometime last spring?) recounting our experience
travelling to the storm cellar with the Okie Piggies??? (maybe it was the summer
before, I only recall having 2 piggies with me)
(The OP's say 'howdy' to Wilson and the Jolly Rodents!)
Susi and the Okie Piggies