[Gpdd] Health: Piggy La Pew

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 13:53:48 EST 2005

Alge-
Thanks for the clarification - I was just headed out to the wood pile to check
the older BOARDS!
Actually, I missed that the first time around, but thought about writing then anyway.
The only time we've had any experience thus far (knock on boars) was a month or
two ago when Lil' Whistle was feeling poorly. Turns out he was impacted, and he
wasn't even a year old then, plus neutered!  I've tried to make sure he has a great
supply of hay and water at all times, but they haven't gotten as much exercise
since we moved the first of November (tho' he does still do his sideways karate-pig
kick occasionally).
So, I guess you never know, but that was the last thing I suspected.
Wheeks!
Susi and the Okie Piggies