[Gpdd] MISC. - wedding plans

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Fri Jan 14 15:29:19 EST 2005

Misty and the Uineas,

     I thought the idea of having the piggies in the wedding was so sweet. I don't know if this is doable because it would require a lot of time and effort but my best suggestion would be to 'train' the piggies for their wedding role. Try to figure out what would be involved (travel, noise, 'wagon', etc., etc.) and then start lots of little practice sessions. Gradually build up the time and commotion and travel levels.  Bud, my little rodeo gp, is proof that the little critters can adjust to anything but they need practice or conditioning. It's unfair and unrealistic to expect them to do and experience things they haven't been prepared for but they can learn that all the travel and commotion is no big deal IF you want to put in the effort. As I said, a LOT of time and effort but the memories would last a lifetime. Please let us know what you decide.

Carla and Rodeo Bud