[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Robin's ferret

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Jan 14 15:51:21 EST 2005

Robin, Spicey, and Ginger, we are so sorry to hear of the passing of your
last ferret.  You expressed so well how all of us here feel about our
small-animal friends; they do have such an outsized ability to steal our
hearts, and when they leave us, they take pieces of our hearts to the
Bridge.  We know that losing such a special friend is difficult, but we
hope you'll find comfort in all of your happy memories.  Please accept our
condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed