[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - New Piggy

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 20:30:00 EST 2005

Hi to All Slaves and Piggies - I was in the local pet store shopping for
pellets for my boys and guess what?  I saw the tiniest tricolor piglet that
couldn't have been over three or four wheeeeks old.  I held him and checked to see
whether he was a boy or a girl and that was a mistake!   He was a boy, and I
just couldn't put him back!  He is adorable and very vocal.  He wheeeeps when I
am coming into the room or when he hears the other piggies.  He is also
quickly learning about refrigerator doors and food containers.  He is a golden
agouti, red and white shorthair whom I have decided to call Snickers. Snickers is
getting to know me as well, however, he will already let me pet him on the back
without running into his pigloo.  I thought that was pretty good for just a
few days at home. I am slowly introducing him to my other piggies during floor
time.  So far, so good!  I wish I could say the same for Calico and Pumpkin.
They just refuse to get along with each other.

One more thing - Is it too late to get in on the Valentine Piggy thing?  I
can not afford gifts, but my piggies and I would love to get in on the card
exchange.  Please let me know if I can still get in on it and who  is handling it,
etc.  Thanks, and wheeeeeps to all from Debra, Pumpkin, Peanut, Calico and
baby Snickers.  (Always remembering dear Patches at the Bridge)