[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - New Piggy

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 21:54:59 EST 2005

WELCOME SNICKERS!  I love it when I get to bring new
pigs into the same room with Perdy, Buster and Bubbie.
 It's amazing how quickly the new pigs settle down and
become friendly just by listening to my three.  It's
like their letting them know I'm nice and feed lots of
veggies! lol!
Carrie, Perdy, Buster and Bubbie + Chowder and Black
Pig (no name yet)