[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Sugar is now with Piglet

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 21:34:26 EST 2005

Hi LJ

I was sorry to read that Sugar had to go to the
rainbow bridge even though she was a good old age. I'm
so glad that you took her in from the feed store.

I had a similar experience at my feedstore. This
little girl was by herself and they were going to be
closed during the Christmas holidays. Sophie was
crying because they had sold her sister. I had to take
her home with me.

I send my deepest condolences on your loss. I know you
will miss her for a long time.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven