[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Sugar

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 15 20:55:11 EST 2005

Laurie-Jean, it was with sadness that we read of Sugar's passing.  What an
amazing piggie she must have been to have encountered so many health
problems and still have happily kept on going for more than seven
years.  How great that she continued to eat, even until the last.  Sugar
obviously had a wonderful life with your family and her pal, Piglet; we
know she realized how lucky she was and how much she was loved.  We're glad
you were able to hold her as she made her final journey; it was a safe one,
we know.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed