[Gpdd] Care--My Trumper

GirlSagittarius at aol.com GirlSagittarius at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 16:32:50 EST 2005

I loved reading about the slave to Lucky having a hard time with  bonding.
My Trumper is no more than 17 days old, but he 'popcorns' when he  has to pee
instead of when he's excited or happy and goes through a running  freak out
stage at the sight of a sliver of green pepper.  It's a great  reminder to just
be patient... Keep holding him and piling on more love than he  can stand.
Sometimes, I swear I can hear him saying... "MaMa, back off...  I am a guinea pig
and I love cuddles... but, I am also a little boy... stop  suffocating me!"

Slave Lauren to  Trumper