[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Vitamin C - How Much?

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Sun Jan 16 17:54:14 EST 2005

My Pig-Pig Girl (the non-vegi/fruit eater) seems to be getting run down again.  I stopped at GNC and got come liquid vitamin c (it's just vitamin c - with a "great orange taste").  Its dosed at 500mg per teaspoonful - so good thing I work in pharmacy - I dosed that down to 25mg per day that piggies should be getting (I found that info on guinealynx).  But it also said it that it was ok to up this amount in cases of symptoms of dificeancy, but dosn't say how much is too much?  Or if there is a "too much"?  She seems to have a hard time moving her back legs but she is still eating and drinking good on her own.  Right now I'm giving her.15cc 3 times a day.  Any suggestions out there?

Thabk You!

Ann & Pig-Pig Girl