[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Petting the brown hair

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Sun Jan 16 18:00:49 EST 2005

Someone wrote in wondering if their piggie was growling or purring when they scratched it's back.  I don't really no what all the piggie noises mean either - but our girl is white and black with a patch of brown fur around her lower back.  When she is acting snotty we say "ok - be that way, I'll just pet your brown hair"  This makes her make that rumbling sound and if you continue to do it she nips a what ever part of you is near her "nipper".  She dosn't bite - it's just like a warning - like "I was cranky in the first place and your not helping any, so back off!"  Then we of course back off because we wouldn't want her to attack or anything - such a vicious piggie! LOL

Ann & Pig-Pig