[Gpdd] Behavior: Keeping 2 males together

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 23:53:25 EST 2005

Hi -- I'd appreciate it if you would kep me informed (via email as well as
here) of any tips -- I've had to separate Charlie and Chester after they spent
months together -- Charlie -- the slightly smaller one, got into the purring,
following all too closely, etc. number, too -- Chester didn't like it and then
fur really flew.

Happend once again during "group" play time. I'd like to think I can get
these guys back together.
       I actually imagined getting all 4 of the Jolly Rodents in one space if
given a really large living space  for them but I don't think it's going to
happen. Right now I have 4 each living in his own cage theo they are in a
cluster so they can "chat" a bit. (Do boars "chat"? I know they chatter!!)

Alge