[Gpdd] Rescue: HAS anyone been apble to help in Penny Giggles in Oregon

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 00:07:32 EST 2005

Hi All,
       I am behind on my reading but the last I heard, Sandy in Oregon, about
to herself become homeless, is really trying to find homes for her piggies.
They been offered homes in Calif. and at a rescue in Colorado. Are there any
nearby rescuesin Oregon?  (Her email is:  oliverpoore at mindspring.com  )

       I really hope that somehow  our people can help out. I know that many
of you would if it wasn't such a great distance, but surely there are people
who love piggies in the Northwest, too! Please, any help, suggestions or
solutions...email her as well as posting here.  Feel free to cc me as well. She may
even have to given up her precious Wild Wooly Willie. (I so hope not!)

Hopefully,
Alge