[Gpdd] Health

flirtingoof flirtingoof at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 16:22:29 EST 2005

Hello,

I own three piggies- a mommy(Misty) and her two
daughters(Pickle and George). Pickle occasionally
pulls locks of hair from the other two and eats it. It
hurts them and they make a little squeak. This has not
gotten to the point that there is a bare spot on
anyone. But, I've tried to stop this. I give them more
hay than I did before and I give them larger amounts
of vitamins. But sometimes Pickle still eats hair. I'm
worried about a hairball in her system, though she is
normal right now. What can I do? Thank you.

-Crystal-

=====
Sincerely,
Flirtingoof