[Gpdd] announcement: the Uineas

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Jan 18 19:43:26 EST 2005

Thank you for the pigtures of the Uineas.  They are very cute!  As for the wedding, I'm leaning toward the white satin bow around the neck (although my girlfriend says they have no necks), pulled in a wagon idea.  The framed pigtures for the bridesmaids to carry is good, too...............

YOU could also carry them in a white satin and flower decorated basket instead of a bouquet...........

An idea for a new business:  wedding planner for guinea pig parents!

Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca