[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Angel

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 20:57:02 EST 2005

Hello CJ

I'm sorry to hear that Angel had passed away. I know
you must feel incredibly guilty. I know I would, as
well, but mistakes and accidents do happen. We all
have regrets of some kind. I'm sure Angel forgives
you.

I have some guinea pigs that squirm and twists around
when I'm holding them. I'm always afraid I will loose
my grip one of these times even though I'm extemely
careful. I know how I would feel if the same thing
would happen to me. Try not to be too hard on
yourself.
I wish I would have taken one of my ferrets to the vet
and put him to sleep before he died of cancer too. I
vowed never to hesitate because it would be terribly
hard on me ever again. We have to learn from our
mistakes, forgive ourselves, and move on.
I send my deepest condolences on your loss.

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven