[Gpdd] [thank you for your thoughts]...

Bob & Chris Robertson rssg at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 19:33:52 EST 2005

To all the kind folk on the GPDD:

Bob and I want to thank you all for your thoughts and kind words concerning
our Cleo.  She would be so happy to know that so many people cared about her
- she was the center of the local universe, but didn't realize that she was
part of an extended family.

I hope I have answered all the personal notes, and to those of you who
posted on the GPDD, thank you.  It makes it a little better to know that
others understand the gravity of our loss.  Our girl was such a special pig
to us, and we will miss her.

A week has passed and we have planted a rose bush above her (we live in So.
Nevada, so our climate allows winter plantings).  I am now looking for an
engravable garden stone (like a stepping stone) that I can place in front of
the bush - but laying flat like a piece of flagstone with her name.  If
anyone knows of such an item, please pass on the information.

Hoping that all of you and piggies are doing well as you tackle the
challenges of a new year.

Chris, Bob & Spookie