[Gpdd] MISC: thanks and updates

Horsesaavy82 at aol.com Horsesaavy82 at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 12:18:22 EST 2005

Hello everyone,

 First I want to thank everyone who shared information with me on  piggy
noises. I think the noise in Bailey's case means "I don't like that, stop  it"
That seems to be her attitude about everything. But I love her so much. She  and
Licorice seem to be getting along pretty well. Bailey hates when she is  alone
in the cage, if we take Licorice out first she starts wheeking very  loudly.
 I also want to express sympathy for everyone who has lost a piggy. It  is so
sad to loose a member of the family, especially a member of the GPDD  family.
I love reading everyone's stories and advice, and learning about  everyone's
piggies. It brightens my day to read the GPDD!
Amy Taylor and Bailey and Licorice piggies, who send cavy hugs to  everyone