[Gpdd] Nutrition: Pellets

mtjaffe at verizon.net mtjaffe at verizon.net
Wed Jan 19 13:32:22 EST 2005

Thanks to whomever posted the link to the CritterStore.  I ordered Cavy Cuisine (at much better shipping costs than from Oxbow) and Lucky is going nuts for those pellets! Since I still have some Kaytee Timothy pellets to use, I have been mixing them and he is picking out the Oxbow and leaving the Kaytee! Clever guy--I guess I'll end up dropping the remainder of the Kaytee at our local animal shelter.  I had used them before, but never got this kind of reaction from our previous pig (though he wasn't much of pellet eater; he preferred lots and lots of hay).  The trimmed apple branches are also a big hit!

Lucky's slave