[Gpdd] Misc: Stepping Stones

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Wed Jan 19 20:37:39 EST 2005

Chris, Bob & Spookie,
I was dinking around online and found a few sites you should look at for the garden stepping stone idea. These first 3 do some custom order stepping stones. You just tell them what you want: http://www.blissfulcreations.com/ , http://www.wellmeierfarms.com/ , http://www.sisterssteppingstones.com/ . This one does custom order engraved stones: http://www.rockitcreations.com/gallery/gardenstones.html . This last one is a "recipe" for making your own: http://www.squiglysplayhouse.com/ArtsAndCrafts/Crafts/GardenStone.html . I hope this helps you. Best wishes to you and your little family.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is

"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."