[Gpdd] [CARE] PJ & Rodney

Marie.McDermott at CliffordChance.com Marie.McDermott at CliffordChance.com
Thu Jan 20 13:37:15 EST 2005

I had the same problem with my piggies.  I would let them run loose and they
would be dropping pellets all over the place.  One day, my husband left a
precious car manual on the floor next to the bed and one of my little guys
pooped and peed on it.  I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to replace
it.  Thank God, I found the site and purchased another manual.  To this day,
my husband has no idea.

Now, I have a large piece of plastic on the floor and place quilts on top of
that to make it soft for their little feet and nap time.  I surround my
babies with the grids that they sell and it keeps them enclosed.  I then put
the soda cardboard boxes in there with the ends cut out for tunnels and I
put a rack of timothy hay and a bottle of water.

They get their exercise and relax.  Also, I have a little shovel and pick up
their little pellets and throw it in a plastic bag periodically throughout
their playtime so they don't step on it and get their little feet messy.

*******

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.