[Gpdd] Care: Scabby Mouth

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:28:01 EST 2005

Hi all-

My Jasmine chews on the bars of her cage with such vigor that she has nasty
scabs in the corners of her mouth. They don't seem to bother the crazy
little thing in the least, since she still does it. I'm worried about
infection, this apparently hasn't occured to her. I have treated this before
with some Neosporin on the scabs, and it went away, but she just won't stop
doing it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get her to stop??

Jackie, the neurotic Jasmine, and her five brothers and sisters.