[Gpdd] (Care) Timothy hay?

Kkeblmoore at aol.com Kkeblmoore at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 18:34:15 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. I want you all to know I appreciate this list, so
much. I have been reading for a few months and have learned so much. I have two
beautiful little girls. Tuxy and Baby. I need a name for Baby, but we just
haven't been able to think of one that's fitting for her personality. Any help
would be appreciated. She is a black and brown Abby that talks, whines all the
time.

My question is; what do you recommend for a good Timothy hay? I have
allergies to hay. When I got my babies a few months back. I bought some hay at the pet
story that I got Baby from. It was a good quality hay, nice and green, no
stems. I didn't notice a lot of dust or odor. I went back to that store and they
did not have anymore and weren't sure if it was a special Holiday or order. I
haven't talked to the store manager yet. The store is a 45 minute drive from
my home, not very convenient. I have bought two other brands since then from
different places and neither had the quality. I now notice the smell of hay on
my girls when I handle them and have been having a lot of allergy problems. Any
help would be appreciated.

Tuxy, Baby &
Kim