[Gpdd] MISC. - Valentine exchange

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Fri Jan 21 12:54:02 EST 2005

Hello!
In regards to the question "Are we supposed to sign our names and our
piggies names or is this anonymous?"   I guess it is up to each
individual?!?!    I was going to send my valentine gift and sign from my
guinea pig - but I guess if some want to remain anonymous, that is ok too???
only problem is your valentine receiver might want to thank you!!!!  input
from those involved is very much welcomed... i'd like to see what others
think too....  good question!

WWWWEEEEEEEk - from Fuzzy  ( he's yelling at me to come home from work to
feed him good veggie treats :P )
Have a good day! - From Jenna