[Gpdd] CARE: New Owner

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Fri Jan 21 13:02:32 EST 2005

Oh! one more thing... forgot to mention food NO NO's !
This is just for me and my experience with those fruit and nut bars that
come from petstore for guinea pigs - I bought one for fuzzy and it contained
sun flower seeds with the shell.  He was munching on one and all of a sudden
I saw his little throat and mouth go crazy!!!! I quickly picked him up and
messaged his throat and a shell popped out.... no more bars for him!  I
believe it got stuck in his throat... but that's just my experience.  I have
also heard that if that is a major part of their diet they will get fat...
so fuzzy only gets treats like that (with out any seeds) occasionally.

Mushrooms, meat products, onion,  potatoes (but i have heard that if they
are cooked they are ok to give to the piggie... But, I still don't feed them
to my piggie just in case), and pretty much anything that is grown from a
bulb is BAD/poisonous.

That's all i can think of now... i'm sure others with assist you also :)

Jenna And Fuzzy