[Gpdd] MISC - Valentine Piggies...

XOXoCropknoxOxoX at aol.com XOXoCropknoxOxoX at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 14:47:39 EST 2005

I'm sorry..I've been kinda busy lately and I'm not sure what to do...I want
to sign up for the Valentine piggies...with my 2 boys Bentley and Sebastien
and  2 girls Ramona and Sheena (who's ear infection is clearing up VERY good!
Thanks  to all helped me out with that). If anyone can get back to me on how I'm
 supposed to sign up or an email address to the person who's running it I'd
really appreciate it...Thanks...oh and in these digest things are we allowed
to  post pictures right in the email or do we have to give a link to a website?
I  want to post pics of my piggies, lol :) They're so cute!
Thanks,
Katie, Ramona, Sheena, Bentley, and Sebastien