[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Pig-Pig with pnumonia

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Fri Jan 21 22:39:44 EST 2005

Just an update on my Pig-Pig girl.  Took her to an actual exotics vet today who gave her a very complete checkup and found out that she has pnumonia!!  So she put he on Baytril for 7 days and we have an appointment to recheck her next Friday. Poor Pig Girl!  I am so scared for her!  Any advice or encouragment anyone has for us will be appreciated.  She said we should see some improvment with in a day or two - can't be soon enough for me.  She is still eating and drinking on her own so thats a good sign I think?!

Ann & a wheezie instead of wheekie Pig-Pig Girl