[Gpdd] Health--Potter

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Fri Jan 21 22:49:03 EST 2005

Colleen (my daughter-age 12 ) found 2 more tumors on Potter last night (she seems to be the expert, since she handles Potter like a sack of potatoes & also  found the first tumor last March)  so I made a vet appointment for today.  Dr Hughes  said one is probably a precancerous cyst--the other one is lumpy & uneven & very worrisome.  Potter is scheduled for surgery on Monday AM--Dr Hughes is sending the tumors  to the lab for analysis, unlike the last time around when he knew it was encapsulated.  I'm concerned about the surgery, since Potter is at least 4 years old now--but Dr Hughes said it'll be ok, she's healthy otherwise.  Please keep Potter in your thoughts & prayers--we'll be basket cases on Monday!   Thanks!  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma