[Gpdd] [MISC]Valentine Secret Pals

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 10:48:59 EST 2005

Hi!
Many thanks to Jenna and Fuzzy for their hard work in organizing the
Valentine Secret Pal activity.  Deb's idea is a great one - donating $ to a  guinea
pig resuce in honor of a piggy.  I have one (kind of)  question/comment to the
various piggy resuces this may involve.  If a $  donation is made to a resuce
in honor of a piggy, will that piggy's slave be  acknowledged (providing the
proper information is given to the  organization) so he or she knows the
donation was made?  Just thought  I would ask - input would be appreciated.
Love and Wheeks!
Donna (Tom, Huck, and G.I. Joe)