[Gpdd] Misc: Disturbing animal abuse in Ohio

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 13:30:50 EST 2005

I think this is horrible that children now has no
respect for pets. I looked up this high school and
posted my low rating to this school because this boy
was not punished and for having such a class in their
school. I asked them what happened to reading,
writing, and arithmetic?
I had to check that I was a parent or guardian to post
it, but I figured I was guardian to the poor rabbit.
I found the address too:

Ledgemont High School
ATTN: Principle
16700 Thompson Rd,
Thompson, OH 44086
Phone: (440) 298-3341

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

All your favorites on one personal page – Try My
Yahoo!
http://my.yahoo.com

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven