[Gpdd] Health--Potter

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 13:53:13 EST 2005

Hello

A guinea pig should not be handled like a sack of
potatoes. They should always have support under their
back end. They should be handled like fine china. Ruff
handling can cause serious spinal injuries. Make sure
Potter is not handled at all for a few weeks after the
surgery.
Your pig is old and surgery is very dangerous even
when they are healthy. My pig had a large tumor
removed at 2-year old and it was very ruff on her. She
was very sore for weeks.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven