[Gpdd] Re: MISC: Very Disturbing News Article

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 11:58:50 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/22/2005 11:44:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Gpdd-request at gpdd.org writes:

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_fullstory.asp?id=29092

This is CLEVELAND?? Well, I know one way to get the message across to the
school. Here is a link to the list of faculty at the school, and in the upper
left is Mr. Gage's email address. The principal. Let's all click on it and send
 him a loud and clear message of our disgust. Please be polite but firm in
your  message. This kind of animal cruelty, the kind that generates a lot of
attention  and is rewarded with an ok by the principal, is very very scary.

_http://www.ledgemont.k12.oh.us/faculty%20page.htm_
(http://www.ledgemont.k12.oh.us/faculty%20page.htm)

Judi  Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue