[Gpdd] Health re. ear wax

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 13:08:33 EST 2005

Hi Pablo,
I might have said something about dandruff on my tri-colored pig Poly. In
fact just this morning the piggies got their bath (they get one every 2-3
months), and I noticed that there were less of those pesky little black things
that do not move. I always clean out their ears with a Kleenex after their bath.
My piggies do not go to the vet, unless they are sick and that has only
happened twice. If you have any advice on how to clean their ears, I'd be happy
to hear about it.
best wishes,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie