[Gpdd] MISC. Survey for statistics class, please read and respond

LAWeaver1 at aol.com LAWeaver1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 15:16:18 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have a statistics class this semester that we need to survey people on and
gather info on a topic of interest, and I figured what better than piggies?
What would be great is if list members could email me with how many guinea pigs
they currently have, and if they are male or female.  It's probably better to
send it to my email address so the digest doesn't get clogged with replies.
I need all the information by Wednesday, so if you all could email it before
then that would be great.  My email is LAWeaver1 at aol.com And if you could put
Stats Class or something in the subject line so I know it's not spam it would
be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lynette and the kiddos(Eugene, Boris, Eddie, and Ray)