[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] Guinea Pig and Rabbit School Incident

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 20:20:55 EST 2005

I have emailed both the principal and the Living Skills teacher.  I hope their emails are flooded with letters regarding this incident.

I am outraged and disgusted over this.  What kind of teacher allows this to happen?  And this kid calls himself a hunter, HA!

I hope both the teacher and the student is punished for this and pet stores should not allow a person under 18 to buy a pet.  Better yet, they should seek references before selling to someone.

If anyone missed the link to the school, here it is.  Be sure to email the principal and the teacher, Mrs. Stevens.
http://www.ledgemont.k12.oh.us/faculty%20page.htm

Lisa

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"