[Gpdd] MISC Rodney

PJ PJ jnuspj2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 21:21:49 EST 2005

Rodney is doing alot better now. He is enjoying the bike rides to my mother's house and the newHidey House. He is starting Floor Time now... I bet you guys know how happy I am about that one. Anyways, all I need now is permission for a C&C Cage and money to buy it and being allowed to get a digital camera and take pigtures of him and put them where you guys can see. He has been WHEEEEEKing for his food lately. and running in circles. He also  sits on his house and watches me. Everything's cool right now. I am at an emotional high. Wonder how long this one will last.

Best Wishes & WHEEEEEEKS
PJ and Rodney