[Gpdd] [SILLY] Piggy Pouch

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 23:05:21 EST 2005

Hi everyone!

First of all, I'd like everyone who was hit by the
snowstorm to know that an extra pigloo actually works
pretty well for getting snow off your car, if you
happen to live in an apartment and didn't think to buy
a shovel.  But the real news is that my husband has
completed his first ever piggy sewing project, the
piggy pouch.  Our piggy Jack likes to fall asleep on
daddy slave's chest, but he also likes to cuddle up
under something, so he had a tendency to disappear
inside of daddy slave's clothing.  This was really
cute and endearing, especially when he fell asleep in
my husband's armpit region, but he was really hard to
dig out when it was time to go back to the cage.  And
Jack is far more interested in being comfy and warm
than in going potty in private, so the situation was
getting dangerous for daddy slave.  So, he sewed a
fleece pouch onto an old sleeveless shirt, and behold,
the piggy pouch!  Follow the link to see a picture...
Ignore the rest of the website for now, it's still
under construction :-)

http://www.pigs-aplenty.blinkz.com/albums/photo/247197/thumbnails.htm