[Gpdd] MISC: weather

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 05:20:41 EST 2005

      Hello all
       This is Elizabeth, slave to Patch and TeBear. We made it
      through the blizzard without any problems. Just a very short power outage
       while I was out shoveling yesterday morning. I hope all the little piggers
       and slaves made made out as well as we did.I just have to dig out now.
      Keep warm and healthy
      Elizabeth.(p.s. if there is another Elizabeth in the group let me know and
      I will start usung my last initial so we can be distinguished from each other).