[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Lisa's piggie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jan 24 14:44:41 EST 2005

Lisa, how great that you and your sister have started a rescue
organization; we wish you the best of luck!  Please accept our condolences
on the foster piggie's stillborn baby.  We don't know why the baby was so
large, but perhaps others can give you more information.  Yes, it is so
very sad when a baby piggie doesn't have a chance to experience life.  We
are glad, though, that the other two babies are doing well, and we wish
them long and happy lives.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed