[Gpdd] RIP Scabbers

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 02:05:46 EST 2005

Dear Erin,
       I just checked the gpdd archives and read of the so perplexing passing
of Scabbers.   My heart is truly heavy. You have given so much love to so
many.... and yet...think (no, don't!) of the short little miserable life he may
well have had if you hadn't taken him.  I do believe that you pretty much
confiscated them, didn't you?
       The same passion and heart that enabled you to do such a rescue is the
same heart  that wants to scream, bleed, wail for the loss of your precious
little guy.
       Late as it is, I go to light my candle. I have been shedding tears
since I read your post. I was/am so totally stunned.
       I was actually looking for news of Molly and her surgery. Never did I
expect to find your post.
       Weep and wail -- I am even yet. It's all we can do at such times.
       And I just read of a little piggy that was hurt in a fall, and after
leaving the 2nd vets office crossed the Bridge. It too was a heart breaking
account.

God bless and comfort you --- and all who have lost their little darlings.
Alge