[Gpdd] Re: Misc. - David Hardesty Rescue

Frances Hemmer francie56_us at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 14:32:07 EST 2005

This made me cry for those poor piggies.  I could not even begin to think about those poor creature's lives.  How could anyone do this?  I love my Ginger and Marble's so much, that I could never do that to them.  My poor babies are over weight.  I know I spoil them to much.  I've tried putting them on a diet.  It's hard to put a pig on a diet.  I was outraged at this article, to say the least.

Fran

test'; ">