[Gpdd] Announcement....New Piggie

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Tue Jan 25 15:21:31 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am soooooo excited!  Today I became a Daddy Slave again!  Within the
past week or so I found out about a rescue called "Wheeks and Squeaks
Rodent Rescue" which is within a ten minute drive of my house.  It is run
by a very knowledgeable young lady (Lisa) and her sister.  I stopped by
"just to look" and of course I fell in love with Olivia who is a 3 month
old back and white Abyssinian.

When I picked her up she crawled into the neck of my winter jacket and
crawled as far as she could up near my shoulder.........so that is way
she traveled to my home this morning.  She is now sharing the same room
with Sassy Suzy and Ginger.  Right now she is a frightened little girl
but seems to settle down when I hold her.

After the passing of  Koko, Abby, and Speedy this past year I didn't know
if I was ready for more piggies or not, but when I saw her cute little
face I couldn't resist bringing her home.

Jim..........Sassy Suzy, Ginger, and Olivia