[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: RE: new piggy!

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 19:55:09 EST 2005

Hello Jennifer

He is absolutely gorgeous! I know you are excited and
just can't wait to bring him home. He will cry so get
ready. It's really sad. My three boys cryed and cryed
for their mother and they were all together in the
same cage.
I think he kind of looks like a Trevor or a Brodie. I
know it will be hard to pick a name. I bought a book
of pet names to help me out, since I have so many and
am always getting new ones.
My three boys are Mocha, Krammer, and Dexter.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

protection around