[Gpdd] {RESUCE} This is messed up.

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 20:06:32 EST 2005

Hi Trina

It is a very sad thing to see something like this.
People just have no respect for animals. It seems
worse now than in the past.
I clean my cages every day no matter how tired I am.
On the occasion that I am sick and have to go to bed,
I feel so guilty for not cleaning their cages out and
putting all new towels in for them to sleep on.
I just can't imagine someone just not cleaning cages
at all or for a very long time. I hate it that they
don't know what hay or veggies are. That is just a
shame. It makes you so sad and mad at the same time.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250